Форум интегральной йоги

Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 21:58

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 118  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Exploration
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 ноя 2018, 17:03 

Enchanted of genuine peace my vision moves through substance of unknown consciousness.
There, on fields light where drawbacks is backing you up only, i see of relieving of true nature of things.

I am enclosing in my acts joy and delight which is present always in everything.

Entrusting of myself into white light is single dedication of growing being. Nothing more in current moment.
All movements bring me up genuine opening that things which seems artificial and bringing suffering and fatigue.
But all acts are ocean of light in absolute Grace.

I grope God everywhere, now I am chasing for Him. Reckless deeds are reflections, tips on that what must be open to The White Light.

Body is as if sea of light, flying without movement. Even taste on tongue can be inmost and genuine touching of God, material of Divine Reality.

Mind exposes all masks of God, feeble smile is single reaction on beautiful presence in the world.

I dont see obstacles, i dont feel evil, there is only chaos of our unripe being.

Pain, hurt, fatigue, old age are a touching of delight, but when they touch our perception , they turn into in their opposites.

Point of attention roams among objects in a search of truth not understand that any object is The Divine one.

Insidious plans created only by us. Only we turn down whole world in seeking of own illusions.

The highest Light became world around us. We sit on Brahman, we eat of Brahman, we breathe of Brahman, Brahman seeks Brahman.

Look for that what is nearest thing and we could get the absolute merger with it.

Scalable vision could look for maximal latitude in minimal one.

True things embarrass us, because they seem created on base of paradox. But real paradox is our mind.
In mind, in a habit to be separate one, lives true cause of separation.

Main sin of mind who creates fabric of visible reality is refusal to take all events as rays of Eternal Sun.

It preceded of human mind. His name is refusal.

Fading out of refusal in structure of mind, dissolves gold baffle between mind and light.

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2018, 13:24 

When manage to eliminate feeling of dominated separation with all, then body starts to feel itself like a part something whole one and light.

Regarding of self, saving position that body is something separate, but boundaries of body start to dissolve in space of one flow of consciousness.

Parts of mind, those what always are opened to different influences, strive to replace new position and back old position.

Initially, hard to withstand such mood of mind, but drop by drop, all of other parts of mind were captured by this new state
and were transformated in something absolutely not fited to current state in the world.

It turns out, that current state of mind-body differs from that in which body is living in a whole.

If remember that body is opened for any influences absolutely, it's his base, thanks of that, body exists,
we can get resistance from surrounded world.

Its constant dissonance of this yoga.

This state in which bounds of body start to feel like something liquid, reminds something exclusively nice for body.
Appears something sort of propensity to be in it.
But how to get such propensity?
Body, mind of body must call to something backing him up and then turns out physical response that turn into in propensity, habit.
I got this skill by means of physical activity in which was present large tension and a load.

Seems to be that some atmosphere of white light grabes you and these new feelings absorb old state.

Fatigue, pain and wild tension seem islands in space of the light.

They start to blink and slowly, start to dissolve.
So, parts of outer body-mind awake and while, they are like surprised sights, voiceless small eyes in the dark.
As if they look forward to something what is unknown for them.
As for these surprised sights, they are most pure part of human.

I find that in body hidden something more perspective one. Comparison with other parts of adhar only intensifies my impression.

Death body is real our hope and key from something unknown for other types of consciousness.

This world is grace of God. This his act of gifting self for us(not only for humans).

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2018, 16:30 

Yesterday, i had very specific invasion, weird for me. Turned out, it was some prediction of those events which are started to be befalling in the world.

If its true then we can expect the inception of big transformation for world, also invasion of creatures and minds from hidden areas of universe.

For humanity starts very complicated time. Practically all countries will be destroyed.
But a cause of this devastation will be something that going from hidden areas.

I hope that it was only my fancy, such development of occasions i dont want.

But if it is true prediction then not useful to implore destiny about nice result of these events personally for you.

Anyway, true yogin takes all what God is preparing for him.

I rely on Him, without questions. I am surrounded by Him. My destiny like a human being is in his hands, forever.

--------

Huge bulks of white light move through physical reality right now. Its like on some bizarre dance in thin areas.
Something starts to change. Something is a preparing.

They dont go on contact, only motion of big amount of presence of some conscious will and light.

As if flock of fishes roam amid us, like unrecognized.

They are arranged by some will that above our comprehension. They aspire to attaining of something hidden one from our cognition.
They are engaged by vision to implement that what must be realize anyway.
It is available for force to cope with anything that could appears in front of them.

Aquiring a contact doesnt need, because that is that what it is saving of us, here.
As if we are a leaves on a wind.

--------

I imply that realization of something new one can start now.

From human vessels genuine force gonna derive a seed of future that there is there.

Hostile forces try to impose us their will in last time, but their time went to the end.

Considering of it, our destiny is bringed in our bodies.

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 ноя 2018, 16:23 

Fortunate moment in our history doesnt move to us, we are in him, constantly.

Diligent seeker is that who doesnt deny anyone and anything, but on the contrary,
take all of going to him like possibility to be responsible in front of himself.

Due to denying of different things comes up drawbacks in nature, because that, in what was denied, thats hidden solution, recipe from limitation.

There is only true knowledge as the single thing amid seeming hardships,
which are reflection of ignorant cliches of comprehension. Through it, we can feel a penetration of true knowledge.

These things can be very unpredictable and unexpected. Especially, it touches usual events and allegedly, usual people.

Law, which seems a something indestructible is only sleeping perfection of our soul.

Considering it in usual life, every moment , we work with level which is the most great thing in the world.

Least falsehood hides the most truth.

And in this action, needs urgency of response, because time of existence of least things lasts only minimal time.

My mind starts to live in great latitude, observes shapes, cognitions, sounds.
The key for such transformation of mind lays in minimal things and observations over them.

The urge to action goes from different areas of mind, as if static space of mind is able to motion, but its fact.
In certain states of mind, mask of usual mind fall out and you enter in that where lays genuine nature of mind.
There, such meaning as a distance has another meaning. Mind is able to reach out to someone, even if this human lives on another side of earth.

--------

Now, i am observing increasing white power in that region where i am. Among people, among things grows up force of Lakshmi.
Scientific name of Lakshmi is Gravitation. Cohesive power.

It discloses straight here, we were birthed with it. Exquisite cause all things around is the pull to completeness.

It implies that any action and any state are a continue hidden aspiration to completeness.

--------

It turns out, that only our fear is cause that state in which we are. And this truth is deeper than seems on first look.

All great truths start to work only when we apply them to physical level.

Collocation of great truths is description those states of mind when we know conditions for achievement of something genuine one.

Hostile forces induced in me inner smile in last time. All more i penetrate on level when masks are thrown off.

I take a distortion and derive from it real value like solution of complicated puzzle.
The tangle of mind is a hidden plan of finding of self.

Inexplicable thing has advantage to make mind pure one.

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2018, 15:45 

Fairly hard to confess in mistakes, especially if these mistakes were achievements.
But it's necessary way to overcoming this level of mind.

Any heritage from evolution way such as memory is as a some help on early stage, but later and real obstacle.

I noticed that all my hardships or sources of hardships are placed in second or third centers.
Changes only type of hardships, but place is constant.

I had some hesitations in that how exact to do certain actions, but yesterday, this issue was decided.
State of SAT is basis and this thing prevail over all. Doesnt exist a need to seek something escpecial there where is possible SAT.
Also, i saw how places in body where was huge fatigue induced by physical tension, guided a will in up and after this,
a fatigue was dissolved, practically instantly.

In complicated situations parts of us look for rescue in some stuffs.
I taught of a bit parts of body-mind to surrender to something over up.
They must sustain big discomfortable conditions. From a opposite one going on true power and skill.

Physical body-mind is timid and very shy, he not realize his power which he possess. But his will has durable type.

He refrains from any action because he was taught to be in a submission.
Also, he can interrupt any our great meditation by means of simple feeling of inconvenience.

Its very persistent assistant in usual work. he is able to bear any stress better then any other part of adhar.

But for that in order to he was awaken, he needs in a real gasp.

He bestows a hope that here in physical field something can be otherwise.

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2018, 20:42 

I see that starts very special time on the earth. Vibration of high consciousness influences on everything by means of white and gold light, right now.

Circular spheres hang above us as a something unknown , but very nice one.

This force decided to imbue across all things around and turns out the direct impact on human affairs.

It doesnt notice hardships, as if these hardships not exist. Overwhelming impact.

As for this influence, that it will be intensify on us. The huge divine volition moves all process around in peaceful latitude.

This is absolutely calm force in source, without any violence or pressure. Penetrating force.

Mother, who back us up always. Even then we dont feel anything. We waited for this and it came here now.

Those humans whose volition is underpinning selfish impact and produce fairly weird things, starts to blow away by this force.

I feel how this thing penetrates across all around and transforms it in something light and airing.

Straight under these influences shrinks dark force of usual nature. Humans purified by force right now, not understand why it is.

But great resistance approaches to us. Dark side is ready to big war. Gather volition in fist. Time came.

Brilliant Light arises anywhere, time to be itself.

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2018, 21:18 

Почалося? :-):

Интересно, что на днях Галикс (сновидящий которого читаю в ФБ) увидел знак с которого начнется крушение Российской империи. Как ему увиделось, будет мягкий прием активов , главное оружия, без страшного хаоса.

У меня последнее время тоже какое-то состояние предверия нового, но связывал это только со своим движением.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2018, 01:29 

andryko писал(а):
Интересно, что на днях Галикс (сновидящий которого читаю в ФБ) увидел знак с которого начнется крушение Российской империи. Как ему увиделось, будет мягкий прием активов , главное оружия, без страшного хаоса.

Главного нет. Кто активы будет прибирать по карманам? Пиндосы что ли? :hi_hi_hi:
У Галикса случился глюкс похоже. :-)
Если и должна рухнуть, то вся прогнившая мировая система. Но это маловероятно, только если не мировой природный катаклизм.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2018, 02:03 

Nirakar писал(а):
Главного нет. Кто активы будет прибирать по карманам? Пиндосы что ли? :hi_hi_hi:

Какая разница, пиндосы, китайцы или некие местные олигархи с кредитом доверия от запада. Главное чтобы какая-нибудь обезьяна не стала жать на красные кнопки.
Цитата:
У Галикса случился глюкс похоже. :-)
Если и должна рухнуть, то вся прогнившая мировая система. Но это маловероятно, только если не мировой природный катаклизм.

Вот и посмотрим, интересно же. :-):

ЗЫ
Пока что Галикс не подводил своими прогнозами.
:mi_ga_et:

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2018, 12:18 

andryko писал(а):
Почалося? :-):

У меня последнее время тоже какое-то состояние предверия нового, но связывал это только со своим движением.

какой, конкретно, знак?

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 118  След.

Имя пользователя:
Заголовок:
Текст сообщения:

Настройки:
BBCode ВЫКЛЮЧЕН
Не преобразовывать адреса URL в ссылки
Подтверждение отправки
Для предотвращения автоматического размещения сообщений, на этой конференции необходимо ввести код подтверждения. Код отображён на картинке ниже. Если из-за плохого зрения или по другим причинам вы не можете прочесть код на картинке, свяжитесь с администратором
Код подтверждения:
Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Код не зависит от регистра, символа нуля в нём нет.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]