Форум интегральной йоги

Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 12:27

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 118  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Exploration
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 дек 2018, 03:18 

Big white rivers flow around.

Force refines space inside.

All became coincidence.

Latitude of body consists in itself treasures of unknown.

Word self have been becoming to disappear.

Dissolving of time and feeling of self. Staying only that.

Second one lights brightly by whiteness.

Brahman.

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 дек 2018, 16:58 

Our life built from numerous remnants of conscious and subconscious activity.

We even don't recognize entire situation, how it is.

Now it is only evidently, as if double structure.

Apparently, discovering of row of new facts about nature of things will change of all around.

The most interesting is studying micro things in itself. There i find new approaches to usual one.

Hollow spaces inside on first sight dont bear anything and it is hollow absolutely, but only on first look.

It can be alive, moving and stare for you. Space is the being. We are into the being.

It bares new way here in which all is unopened.

The main thing, to understand that aim of any destructive creatures or habit is simple.

They must detain our attention out of point of assembly. And all.

We can fix all everything, beside waste of time.

But any activity, not be present in point of assembly is wasting time.

It substitutes our values and originates artificial traps.

-----
Now, it's time off assessment anybody. Gods roam amid us.

Whiteness illumes world. It is here, forever.

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 дек 2018, 21:20 

Force is like a lump of massive thing in which our ideas disappears. It is not movement, just seems that it is moving, but it just changes of our perception of it.

Somewhat it is true for part of things that we can feel. But something we dont feel, something we get as a fact later, following for features.
I mean extremely strong experiences with feeling that space in which we feel by self.

In kind of represented someone describings of others realities.

The first, what do the force, its a disruption of all our understanding about way and that how it needs to do.

Ubiquity of our viewpoint on all around determines all our life. And thus its the first that must be destroyed without regrets.

Mind seek any motive to be perking up. Its like constant our trainer and partner. Its first voice of God.

Obligatory tradition to be something, but real art is skill to be nothing and to be presence, behind voices, emotions, thoughts and so on.

Thoughts are as if string of beads around our self. All goes right and direct, all follows for order and live under law of contrived God.

All of it is like a some fusion in which our life rotates forever. Somewhere here, there is solution of our issue. Somewhere here.

Where is input to secret? How to see that what stand behind?

To be is not solution, to be is point of input in it. Our shepherd is our eternal solution.

Time, in feeling of time, in ability to feel of time is decision of our issue.

Someday it comes, and first glimpses illume our sorrowful life.

Grim spells start to lose their grab. Slowly, the new opens something incredible. Its not a pause in mind.

In this state personality disappears and interval of memory about life as if never existed.

Mind and personality remind a clothes, literally. How to get it, how to plead it? I don't know recipe.

But it seems now as a something what was birth from a gap straight there where we are always.

It was not urgency or perseverance, rather it was constant updating of mind every instant.

But it is not a recipe. Its overseeing from a time, now.

I feel that solution hidden here. There where time weaves their rules.

As if we comprise something inmost and genuine in usual things. And we need to decipher these cruel spells.

Perhaps, the true significance small things will be able to open whole universe under our nose.

Our courageous expectations will being surpassed by tiny dots beyond of our attention.

World moves up to global transformation and nobody can avoid this destiny.

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 дек 2018, 20:17 

If we turn back and look at on our blunders, we could see that blunders became seeds of great results.

This issue is interesting for me in terms of working with micro interactions in body.
In mental and emotional areas this observation has been working, but in body? while, its open question.

Mental sight on all inside baffle us and gives controversial results.
Firstly, the main thing, to get a conscious state not responding on any reaction. That state is able to observation.
And this state must be in usual one.

In fact, one from numerous aims is ability to penetration in thing.
Mind must throw off all old abilities and to look at all around as if it is looked in first time.
Thus, usual conditions of mind could crumble.

Indestructible peace descends from up or appears inside.

Astonishment will be in small things, out of time.

And consciousness will derive true thing from old covering.

Relieving self, mind obtains true loose will.

Period of walls and great obstacles was preceded any open space inside.

The main thing, to remember that instant of revelation converges by each second in any things.

It lets to succeed there where it was seemed impossible.

Real face of God in mental structure is quality of attention. In this is real measure our promotion.

Significant attention, it is ripe part of fruit under rays of sun.

But something special is ability to attention in absolutely usual things of life, in details.

Here is birth a genuine ingenuity.

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 дек 2018, 16:52 

Life lesson goes from absolutely unexpected places and creatures.

Following along way of exploration usual activity, i forgot about those state of mind when my consciousness is between dream and reality.

Namely from there i got possibility makes myself better) So, illusion rightness of way is crumbling.

I see huge amount of ignorance in those places of my adhar in which it seemed impossible.

Also, i saw how consciousness of throat aspired in itself. It didnt called force from summit of mind, it was movement to up from area where was problem.

As if part of body-mind obtained of volition and make something without traditional act of mental will. Its unique stuff.

To be tumbled in old state been quite painful. On each step hostile force expect us. Their patience don't know any boundaries.

Can seem, that it was a stumble, but of course stumbling on way is only reflection of mind how would be right to do that or this.

Besides that i got instant respond and during one hour my throat was healthy.

Body has inborn propensity to address to Light. Its our ticket or chance for contact.

Its hard to used to right reaction on any touching of illness. But need to lead it to automatic regime.

Every part of body can conceive of inner consciousness as a himself. Because, even outer reality is God.

Our attitude to it, gives us useful and overwhelming viewpoint on life.

So far mind is here as a victim and so far we regard him in this status, until we dont be able to real work.
Mind is not victim, its area where is possible all.
Suffering in mental is destructive stuff. In a body, it is not so.
Its hard to find an elaborate solution what and how to do with mind. Especially on initial stage.
This issue returns again when approach to small things and action in mechanical life of body.
Mind is rattling from all holes without fatigue. As if orchestra woke up inside.
The ubiquitous resistance comes constantly from all places of body. Seems to be that all nature inside like one traitor, and all.
Blast of deception comes when light consciousness is weakened. It mets in borderline states of mind.

Thus, body acquires own ability to have direct contact with Light.
In different parts of body turn up recall about ability inside and self-movement to up.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 дек 2018, 16:05 

My endeavor come from source which i dont know fully.

I see that i am only part of something more vast one.

Every moment conceives of harmony in which is opening overwhelming gravity between stuffs.

Unlikely my volation is something important for promotion ahead. There, from where seekers escape i found limitless.

Way is elaborate, because always decision lays under legs.

That point from where begins our trip to itself is that thing in which hidden the key from enigma.

Real looking up is ability to regard everything under magnifier of look and being, as if any point usual extend itself.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 дек 2018, 18:59 

The tangle in names creates a some form of separation among seekers.

Subconsciously, every human looks for support, but difference in interpretation makes hardships from scratch.

But, do we need in support from each other or it indicates on weakness of some part of nature?

For self i found answer on this issue. Human wants to share ideas and experiences with similars himself.

The basis such behavior lays in that part of mind which wishes to get nice respond. But root is oneness.

Overpassing something we feel unity with others and want to help them on way to freedom.

It turns out, we superpose old attitude with new state of mind. Its old story.

For any new achievement we pay by small retreat. Here is our eternal defeat.

In fact, we remain there where we were.

Any diligent seeker implements this action every time. Its most broadening thing amid of yogins.

We pull our obsolete implements in new state of mind and not understand why come up obstacle there where must be only harmony.

Deriving of real essence from some new state of mind must come after.

The implement of some state of mind, his real instrument, like eye for vision, will get a birth after becoming.

I endeavor to realize it and to apply in something real one.

I came to it after disclosing of a some order in which i recognized rhythm and order of manifestation of things.

In first time it recalled a some tumble inside, because my nature got a real strike. To be without hands, it's hard for first time.

It was a some puzzle. How find answer for it? Where our mind obtains genuine completeness?

Need to give possibility to appear a new one, doesnt matter what and how,
but mind must has chance for manifestation of inner sense.

Usually, mind allocates his forces among different life tasks, but in this time mind, as if,
like whole one follows only inner passion and vocation.

From the deep turns up a new one. There where is passed a usual human life.

One moment, a new implement and vision of state of mind converges with each other and so appear
the beginning of something new in consciousness.

After it, even compelling to retreat is not possible.

In others parts mind continues to stumble time for time, but here,
where his piece got a drop of real light of transformation, here is real immobility of substance.

The urge to movement can come from environment things, as if a some impetus.

And then you can understand that things accompany of you, as if, they are the one.

Coming along you, they remain in inner immobility forever.

Besides, it's only first consequence of such attitude on experience. After it, comes up skill to move out and in.

Reality on physical level is fitted for that experience, absolutely.

--------

Now, i engage pieces of consciousness in myself for obtaining possibility of contact and work.

Body-mind in itself like sight-feeling set in the beginning. As if, flow of time was frozen in one moment.

In this frame body-mind exists.

As if body-mind look forward to dawn of light or something like that.

But now, there is, preceded of light, a dark alive silence.

Inexplicable object. Namely he is doomed on success.

Silence need in order to body could be protected from suggestions of different parts of middle realm of consciousness.

Power of body-mind have always been beside with him. His nature is cosmic silence.

Surrender is his soul.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 дек 2018, 20:40 

SAVITAR писал(а):
Way is elaborate, because always decision lays under legs.

Yeah. Everything is so simple that it is too difficult for the mind. :hi_hi_hi:

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 дек 2018, 15:45 

I feel some burden in practically each part of mind and body.

I have impression that its like common structure in which we are all deepened.

The pervasive feeling of burden like a basis for outer personality. I feel that in every human everywhere.

Easily, to toss all and to jump in the sky, but force from up indicates direction of way and control all movements rebellious nature.

Something inside is ready to abandon from a way, but thank of presence of Divine, i continue to hold my hand on pulse of events.

Consciousness uplifting in area above head and stretch in latitude, as if its something like endless ocean.

There is place for appointment with hidden personality, with face of God. Hard to save myself in balance after meeting with it.

I feel myself in full captivity that was created by this hidden consciousness of highest Personality.

He is allegedly somewhere there, but he is here, who imbues every drop of my being.

Greatest thing.

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 дек 2018, 17:44 

Cocoon of obscurity, as if shell surrounds our consciousness. It's necessary thing.

Storm of fire and lightnings fills our world. This shell is not only defence and warranty of safety, but its interface for communication.

Always, we look through something one. World is translation of the thing only, on the surface of this shell.

I got the impression that its something like a space suit. Of course its only impression, not more.

Seem to be, there is only one method for handling, its consciousness.

Silvery white force descends from up, here. Huge flow of power. Freshness and upgrade. Impression, as if my mind is losing of the past.

This silvery white fire blazes directly in head, without bounds, as if kailas, which descended straight here.

Greatness. It's that what called as Maheshwari.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 118  След.

Имя пользователя:
Заголовок:
Текст сообщения:

Настройки:
BBCode ВЫКЛЮЧЕН
Не преобразовывать адреса URL в ссылки
Подтверждение отправки
Для предотвращения автоматического размещения сообщений, на этой конференции необходимо ввести код подтверждения. Код отображён на картинке ниже. Если из-за плохого зрения или по другим причинам вы не можете прочесть код на картинке, свяжитесь с администратором
Код подтверждения:
Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Код не зависит от регистра, символа нуля в нём нет.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]