Форум интегральной йоги

Текущее время: 19 мар 2024, 13:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 118  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Exploration
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 сен 2018, 16:46 

привет! а почему на английском?

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 сен 2018, 10:45 

Aleksson писал(а):
привет! а почему на английском?

Why not? it's good practise, i think. Isn't it?

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 сен 2018, 13:44 

I want to say in advance that this short story about myself its only smth for myself.

It is like some kind of trails of rememberance when i can come back in this instant and to compare different situations in my life and that how i was written down it in different states of consciousness.

At this point this branch of forum to be able to bring direct benefit only me.

-------

Straight now, i wonder question about will and that how it works in short distance of time in ordinary things.
Definetly, its very simple things, but if you will take on it more staring, you could see shade of decider question about control and proccess of thinking in our consciousness.

I oversees how our will moved and birthed. How this things are fully automatically and that we dont payed attention on it even than when we are making sadhana.

Its action, real action for communication under usual consciousness. Its very prompt for our consciousness and because our mind or smth else just pass out away from it.

On this stage row of abilities of consciousness have been changing in smth unknown for me. I see former level how smth regarding my current state is as if under. I wonder.

People became more aethereal how some weird shadows.

СообщениеДобавлено: 17 сен 2018, 13:41 

Yesterday, i was stand in the bus and some quite small vibration into my mind pointed me out on very strange and amazing thing.

Question is that we have never been counting our ability of creation of inner speech into us it is smth especial and it is thing that dignified of observing and exploration.

Now, my consciousness explores that part of consciousness which are as if on surface on consciousness.
Smth to that we used to absolutely.

How our tools was made and what is it? These are my current issues.

It has to be said that i begun to feel of big descending of Force. Now its more cosmical, more fill up consciousness smth living, as if living world, not only Pressure or Presence of Power. Living Being.

Behind things and into these stuffs there are Thing which is living, but so as if it's smth new one and different one from us, fully.

And most bizarre thing in it is that that this thing which i could feel on absolutely usual occasions, it was there, where it does not exist, as if.

It's not analysis of situation. It went to me by means of smth in me, what separated from my usual consciousness and moves beyond my will.

There where i am, names lose their sense and power.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 сен 2018, 14:19 

Inside, exists compelling wish of Divine that is behind and in.

I wonder how this thing tie with usual things in my consciousness. And most important, is there real difference or its just not perfect state of perceiving mind?

Possibly, even for sure some other people, i am smth frankly weird man with partly abnormal consciousness.

That issues which i touch in current time seem to be smth not intresting if you want some greatness in spiritual life. But i see that our expectations in yoga dont have smth real in gunuine expiriences. Mind just dont have abiity to describe it by means of flat human speach.

Doesnt exist difference between different states of mind, moreover things which are outer dont need in changings. There around us all are in state of perfection, how IT IS.

Only one thing is object for genuine yoga, i mean that that has name of space and feeling of being.

I follow for it. Force moves in me in that direction. This Presence became more strong and live, but and more personal. Its smth from cosmical Personality that simultanuosly is beyond our any views about it.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 сен 2018, 14:51 

Very nice to be usual, very nice to be happy and lucky. In some moment i started to understand that i lost when i stand way of yoga)

Indeed, it's like disease. Smth inside is seeking unknown what) And that is truly.

Perhaps, its only strange activity of brain))) But anyway, that's more captured than anything.

------

I dig in sands of usual perceiving, there where people prefer dont seek anything, but there i see shine of brilliants that lie and wait for us.

It's not digging, its more observing and touching, when great changing takes place with you.

Only spells split us up from opening of eyes for seeing real things, outer and inside.

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 сен 2018, 16:23 

Space inside me obtains visible shapes. It looks like some mystical worlds where other beautiful things are moving on surface of consciousness.

While, i cant understand what it is, just smth new one and all.

I dont try make out smth available for my cognition, i just see where i am.

Hard to transmit by means of words what it is, but i am striving to do this.

Sometimes, seem to be that world around is only Thing that we see in colors and others features of our perceiving only because that our mind pictures this Thing so.

This is a big job which each one do so how he is able.

-------

In that place where Kyiv is disposed, i see white chakram and three shine white see-through pillars.

Light goes up to great height and there dissolves in white endless space.

On Earth there is some amount of such places where are chakras(centres) and big Light. Some of these place i can see fairly clearly.

Also there are dark places, even large area of dark space and stuff.

Generally, our planet is practically all dark color. Frankly, in depth of this dark color exists some feeble shade of turquoise color, but it mix up with dark quite keen.

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 сен 2018, 15:12 

Exists things which are forced to come by us, as smth beyond our will, for example it's coincidence.

This thing is smth that point out on some combination of needs in our inner nature.

Its in charge for amazing stuffs and also for our seeming to be failures.

Any stuffs in terms of this position are coincidence. Smth thats beyond of our will and calculation.

Force put us into in that state when we forced to do necessary things even if we don't want it.

In it involves action of Force.

We seem to be that we dedicate itself for smth, but in reality we just find future in past, which we call the present.

Cause of it is our rambling state of mind in which different things are absolutely chaotic.

When we touch it in first time it seems to be smth one horrified, smth that leaves print in our remembrance and follow for us all life or smth.

That thats seeming us how chaotic it's only reflection of our inability to perceive things how they are.

We grow up by Force like flowers grow up by means of gardener. Up to broads, while our perceiving will be able to see self how Thing, other words it become Thing.

Occurs smth that does not exist in my world and its like inception of smth new one, some new branch of spiral of cognition.

--------

Today, in my dream i saw Nick who was speaking english with somebody. He spoke very very fluent and seems that this language is native for him.

Also, i see See-through Man) who is like a being with eyes without eyes in space of head.

He has very clean mind in this time and there is someone who stay beyond him in him.

This being stand in space above head and perhaps it can pass out beyond the edge of life to free.

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 сен 2018, 12:06 

Will come times, when things that we was used, it will not worth nothing.

It signifies that now goes hidden process, when smth new sneak amid us.

Desperate attemts maintain something from past dont mean nothing and will not lead to something.

Issue of time and issue of hassling smth in outer mind are main rightnow for all people. This is ordinary nature, thats one chain for all which are tied us for ever.

Seedy mind, obsolete vital life, body without chance to be always are all our treasure in this life. Sake of it we are burning down our time in wasting things.

Single element of our life is dignified of our staring learning during all our life, every second, every instant. Consciousness, it is. Penetrating basis through everything and possibly, its one thing that exists indeed.

Constantly, all things around help us even than, when they try to interfere in our contrived silence.

Our real silence dont able to knock down itself, because if it is than anything doesnt able to be yet.

That thing which is horrendous for us it's only reflection that back us up.

--------

Force is pouring all the time, through as if stuff beyond time and comprehension.

Consciousness lives as if smth separated from this personality. With one side these both is the one, with other side these both are different for ever.
I suppose that it's only temporary event, while process is going on.

Body feels like all movements are hard and strong, but consciousness to slip across all objects around.

Body moves by means of strict rules and physical laws, but consciousness improvise and create, his ability of fancy moves itself.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2018, 13:28 

I don't rely on some occasional event in outside life. I consider these stuffs as a smth for motivation of exploration.

Actually, i observe it how smth that it needs in exploring. Practically all events is grabed by my attention and explore as a smth without name and remembrance.

Yesterday, i noticed how clarifying impact of force on my consciousness caused agressive reaction among environment people. And it doesnt depend on my attitude with them. It's smth that works automatically.

While, i dont see method how can convert this reaction in something safe one and even i cant dissolve it. Row of conscious procceses follow some rules which are something beyond our will or a our wish to transform them.

Movements of consciousness causes gradually a new state of mind and change usual things and something new one. It dont have name or describing . Its absolutely a new thing, naturally for me. Partly, it seem to be opening in new world, but only partly, because consciousness of past pull for itself all kit of habits and old reactions from ancient past too.

This stage seem to be something very long and sometimes been of states when my patience is reduced strongly. Comes up thing that dont have inner stability and durability in itself. Tend to be this stuff comes up when i feel invasion of external will and sketchy emotions.

Doesnt exist position of state of consciousness that could be beyond of it, because this relation gives posibility to influences on it. Its some kind of payment for opportunity of self-turning into.
So, step by step i find defferent relations between chains of consciousness. Some of them i can use in some new feature in comparison with their past, but major part giving me access for itself continue to follow of some inner order.

In fact, every second is experince, literally. Field for exploration is vast one.

Signifying on it, i see constantly, because my consciousness obtained ability to be attentive constantly. And this attention has feature of relaxation. Moreover, relaxation is condition for genuine attention for everything.

I still up for dont have thread of consciousness that stretch through the dream, but i have Presence in dream.

There is feeling that i am on edge of life and death in which i am beyond of time. And probably, it's something genuine in row of experiences.

Really, we stand on our knees in front of life, death, time and all that's higher than we are.

--------

I train different states of consciousness where with one side i follow for dynamic thread of mantra and at once change it on second position where strain and timeless simultaneously.

In both positions presence of force it is. But key is here in the strain of body and mind. From of it comes up genuine relaxation and real control above myself in states on the edge.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 118  След.

Имя пользователя:
Заголовок:
Текст сообщения:

Настройки:
BBCode ВЫКЛЮЧЕН
Не преобразовывать адреса URL в ссылки
Подтверждение отправки
Для предотвращения автоматического размещения сообщений, на этой конференции необходимо ввести код подтверждения. Код отображён на картинке ниже. Если из-за плохого зрения или по другим причинам вы не можете прочесть код на картинке, свяжитесь с администратором
Код подтверждения:
Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Код не зависит от регистра, символа нуля в нём нет.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]