Форум интегральной йоги

Текущее время: 19 мар 2024, 14:08

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 118  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Exploration
СообщениеДобавлено: 17 окт 2018, 15:46 

Our personality like a float on surface of endless ocean. It is between deep waters of bottom and shining highs of top.

The peak of usual consciousness is oppressed area of observing among torrents of forces and waves of unknown consciousness.

Deep and ancient union with that point consists main issue amid all issues. There end up and begin again any issue and there decision looking for himself.

When area of consciousness obtains ability to survey that place then occurs second liquid center for observing for myself. This center is that only conditional name, because his features dont have nature like usual one. It is as if a some copy that what it calls personality, but it is otherwise. Once, it births inside as a flash, as a new eyes inside.

The being which is something is living through visible shape. In motion among thoughts, feelings, impressions, tastes, smells, noises, touchings. It is dynamic side of sat-state, the being. Even hard to define where is boundary between them. Seem to be that boundary doesnt exists. As if substance of sat is living not lose your nature.

Here is feeling of freshness, smth that gives oceanic feeling of freedom and true vision.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 окт 2018, 14:57 

Motion of some emotion implies some object which was grabbed of attention or some conscious field inside mind.

Common state of usual mind is state of napping. Only chaotic motions of mind doesnt let to notice that truth. How to change this state of mind?
There is practice of silence, but very often this practice doesnt bring full result for seekers. Why?
Mental mind is structure in which exists a pass and access from low part of mind in more broad sense.
Its cause why this mind not available to get a relief fully. This mind is surrounded and penetrated by different influences from parts of consciousness nearby.
It explains state, when impossible to attain smth aptly and promptly. What is leave then?
To regards all around in consciousness like a substance and material of Silence, Sat, Space of Peace and Freedom.

Beneath, lays something, what is subordinated of some mute rules and laws. On first sight is some voiceless part of body-consciousness, but only on first sight.
There is whole massive of motions from these parts which move in human nature and governs her always.
They are disposed between great bottom of legs and even below and human conscious centers in which any human feel himself alive.
These hidden areas give ticket to free life, because without their agree growing up not possible.
There is possibility of jump to stars, but its only a some shape of retreat from life and possibility to obtaining of hidden treasure of earth.
By the way doesnt exists warranty that that a jump can reach a real result.
Complicated conditions can lead to simple result.

I had contrived success in this area of consciousness and counted that i discovered broad way underneath,
but in reality, my way there only going on to be in inception. Why is so? I had been admitting only quick splash and breakthrough as a stage on way,
but these things only bright events for mind and that center that notices all things around so how he counts they are primary and basic.
As it turned out gradual growth of consciousness is condition for comprehensive development of consciousness.
Perception of inner space is that way which are used constantly by me. Change of usual life on a such conscious observation for inner space.

--------

Motions of consciousness as free being inside and through, to going on every instant and bring itself a lot of new glimpses of smth new and absolutely unknown for me.
Some states come up and dissolve, constantly, leave after themselves feeble shade of bizarre of taste and hints of life on nameless coasts.

Perception of obstacles is that part of consciousness which is area for changing.
All what i see how hardship of way ahead is only reflection that what i must dissolve in smth another.
Regardless i move on amid these strange matters where any stops are only drills in my ignorance.
At this point i must learn not cling for anything. Time is that element inside that control any step to freedom.
His visible epitome is oldness and death. Till then while time exists in usual view, any attempts to change code and nature of things it is useless.
And this is main issue and root problem for seeker in yoga.

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 окт 2018, 15:00 

Yesterday, i was observed how react different people on one event. One emotion and impression penetrated into all how dominant force. All felt one on all. Difference was in personal feature of perception only.

We are more dependant creatures than it seem to be us.

In any groups act one volition, which do participants of it only an implement. Here wasnt free will, only common acting of some power. A lot of masks, it was humans as if alive, but they were implements fully. And so all life is moved, as ever.

Not been some subordination, been only voluntary choice. Rightly, somebody said that we gave the key from our jail to in hands occasional forces. Habit, only this force is that, that stand behind all occasions.

The kindness and the evil were equall in it. Not been defference between them. One scene for both masks. Desperate attempts back our moral up from this keen truth does not worth anything. It is truth anyway.

Quite possible, such interface how personality is exaggerated in his significance thing. But while, this thing is quite durable, sitting on face every human. Moreover, its point of assembly for personal consciousness and even for will of body-consciousness.

Witness and researcher, both in one is one possible position in this great theatre.

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 окт 2018, 16:20 

Observing this beautiful play i feel in it something precious and special.

I have never been thinking that once i will see theatre among usual life.

Obviously, this world is artificial one, absolutely. In some sense its some matrix) Not mind-matrix, but body-mind-matrix.

Illusion is handling force on this level of reality. Magic level)

Spells are all our thoughts-feelings-hearings. Horrendous fact, but its truth.

Spells is face this world, nothing else doesnt exist.

Gold veil of consciousness. The threshold of unknownness.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 окт 2018, 14:57 

All the while, feel some things that dont fade out itself, but going on to be actual in each instant of life.
Its wishes of food, dream, comfortable conditions and so on. The clue for understanding why it befalls regularly lay on surface.
We just intend to be that what we are. Deliberately, in it any choice is absence of choice.
We are imitating free state of body as ever. Because actually, we don't need in this state.
Natural priority lays in that that to be as always. Force is feeling, but what is it? Pulling feeling something in field of perception?
All secrets that we seek, it is implements of seeking. Brahman beyond of our compressed reality is substance of these implements
for cognition physical reality. Single method is that where we turn to ourselves, in that field that is accessible and obvious for us every moment.
Not only in some separate place of mind smth into us, but there where we are always. Forest of endless perceptions is that field where
all conditions fit our intentions.

All usual perceptions on that world was built has nature of obsessive movements in which somewhere coveres the key from self.
It seems smth overwhelming, smth stubborn, but it is shape of Brahman how he is in front of us. Theory here not help and some proofs
that allegedly exist it is noise of mind only. Single method is not silence, is not force, is not inspiration, is not fancy.

Maturation of whole adhar is single method for development. Because, any action, any thought, any feeling, any perception, any sight or blindness,
all field of exisiting as a human is fit of getting of maturation of being. Where is obctacle for it? What is not proved that? Its simple. Motion of time of consciousness.
Ability to be in motion and ability to be ahead that. This skill is concluded in anywhere, always, as second element of usual viewpoint on usual things.
Issue of time and feeling of time and experiment with that, this is that what is available and bring real result right now practically.

Fatigue in nature of body-mind indicates on field for work. Fatigue is visible part for perception that element of consciousness that undergoes impact of artificial life.
Habit and unability to be ahead created feeling of fatigue. Single plus in it only that that now there is probability of influencies on this part of consciousness in usual mind, straight.

Establishing of state of consciousness in which quality of consciousness that would be something like new born baby-cosciousness,
but with development of adult human, would give ability to perception to get conditions for exploration all adhar in whole.

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 окт 2018, 15:34 

I encounter with impasse in that micro occasions where physical nature and reactions on it by mind repeat itself, constantly.
As if touching to code of some complicated and hidden program. Trivial and not important things seem to be something unbelievable important one.
Due to their law, their motions, stay beyond of cognition, but they are something basic and somehow is tying with source of all things.

Highest mind, deep feeling and sophisticated perception despise these things how something not dignified for them.
But eventually, that small motions and their states manage entire body with his complicated construction.

Question is, that on visible and feeling surface of self-consciousness there is possibility go in contact with allegedly voiceless areas of consciousness.
Their activity is ubiquitous in body. Human is created by it. And it carries on.

Сomplexity of this issue distracts any seeker who started own trek into self. As if we penetrate in realm of the unknown, straight there, where we are always.

Slow filling in head that reacts on touching of force and at once, this, what was nothing, become alive at moment.
Thousands motions unite in one flow in intricate inner dancing, as if music sound in resonance.

I feel especial flow, that carry by effortless wings. My mind, as if, huge reflection beholds insignificant things.

How to get real contact? How awake that part into us that is not in touch? When body feels state of fatigue , i feel how something uncover to mutual contact.
Any particle of usual perception carries itself all of others types of perception. Here is that what can give seeker genuine contact with these feeble things and motions.
But it requires certain practice and efforts. Need to choose some method for exploration of these states. I found my.

Source of noise in head becomes substance of Silence and one massive force-consciousness. In all there is presence of rhythm of some music.
It can be not only music, but anything. Any stuff has all other type of feelings itself.

Aim is that state of body-consciousness in which motion of force turn up to top. And now some parts of adhar obtained skill to ascending.

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 окт 2018, 14:59 

Acquiring of state of attention to usual things come then when smth befall without visible cause.

Today, i came across on interesting news about discoveries of scientists in area of exploration of brain structure.
They say that there, in a brain exists area where there is eleven dimensions of space.
And nature of that, that is something temporary and not stable, in view smth sort of sand castle or smth.
Such approach and vision brought me real enjoy, because inner structure of mind act too similar one.

Deepest space lays straight here, in visible voidness of space of mind.
There where thoughts walk around between stars. Vast cosmos alive of consciousness is presence here, such quiet, such solemn.
Soles of mind are treading along on surface of genuine treasure, lifting up eyes to the sky.

Perhaps, some feeling in body is a aftersound only, smth more greatful than it seems on first view.

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 окт 2018, 19:36 

Loneliness is fundamental thing in world, but not how attitude being to other creatures. It is basic feature of nature of existence.

Any seeker stand in front of issue of visible process of change of body. Sometimes it can call a real bother and misunderstanding.
Do exist some tie between mind and body? Wondering. Seeker feels all inner motions of emotions that is filled by feeling of dread and worry.
Inner nature is filled by ancient remembrances in which preserve huge recollection about time where world was frightened in whole.

Fear is a moving implement of the world. Fear lives in any particle of body, even breath was weaved from this substance.
In micro-particle of mind and feeble motions of it, fear is presence like witness of booming world.
Combination fear and fatigue give very harmful material for mind, life and body. This material is like poison. But at the same time it is way how come in real touching with it.

Where is difference between sound and feeling of strain or pain? Why one feel easier than another?
In state of pain or large strain, mind ties with these feelings strongly, but is there possibility to feel this like sound or smth less feeble one?
Evidently yes, but proccess of aquiring that feature require time and efforts. Its normal. I work in this direction and have some results.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2018, 17:49 

Something in mental mind starts to penetrate in instrumental part of feelings. It came up when i watched one video.
Ability of fading out of light was recognized by consciousness.

It could be managing by conscious will. It worked how a handle of instrument. Up and down. Contact and ability to it exists.

--------

Body passed to more deep vibration when body does make strength. Just see on relation between implements and objects, there exists something the unknown.
More detailed explanation beneath.

Take for example hearing. There is sound and that what perceive this sound. One element in this fact drop out and it is element that set contact between them.
Space of consciousness physically in physical space ties object and some vibration. Sight must be head on this, allegedly, empty space and there come up response. So was with me when i discovered such connection between ability and object. The main thing is that what consciousness is absolutely real feature in physical dimension.

--------

Consciousness can be addressed to that who is visible, who is smth in inner mind. Need to peruse own nature page to page and open itself in outside parts again. That possibility exist.

Any scramble is only temporary feeling when body and mind are growing up and developing.
Mind is buzzing, but if regard his substance like the same like substance of peace, then mind submits.

The way is not like hillside, way is immobility of that place that you are. Ongoing movement is only reflection of our feeling of time.
Need to understand that world is that that he must be in current moment. Reality around is absolute punctual thing.
Disengaging of self is growth by means what is illusive obstacles. The hardship, inability is reflection of possibility by our growing consciousness.
The enemy is only first mask of God, distortion of our soul, teacher that was hired by God from love to us.

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2018, 17:51 

Realizing how works all inside comes up sharp need move ahead. Space implies into itself light that is outside any movement.

Some parts of nature are ready to be participate in it at once , some other hesitate constantly.
And i dont know what pitch and where i must do.

Any sketchy knowledge craves to get smth more than it is. But his existance concludes in that limited view.

Impossibility to be more than must be one produce horrible things that oppress free will and clear mind.
Dodgy mind and selfish find any spikes in environmental worlds and lead there human being.
I observe how the force guide different humans, practically always. Artificial needs that are smth contrived,
goes by constant torrent and human there like a float on the waves.

My nature undergoes strong motion of power from a unknown source, smth above physical head.
Experiments in field of conscious perception going on every day as if experiments of some scientist.
Drop by drop, my experience as if melting of some hidden fire in distant and a close deeps.

Up there incandescent white light flies in immobility. In vain to be trying save personality from it, it is face of destiny.
In all thing, this light penetrates how base.
Seem to be that human forms carved from it and all around is only thing that without name and definition.

Apparently, plunging in it bestows only then we have special vocation to it.
Consequence that experience will be a loss of harmony in usual world.
Because, level of cognition and feeling inner process could be enriched broad space of consciousness that unbearable for human.
Reaching forward thus will be smth abnormal for usual nature. It calls up toll of force and decline of faith in success.
Human nature use to it slowly with period full decadence and degradation. My experience is exactly the same.
Big discovering and big riots in nature that dont want to submit of his new rhythm for new life.
Sometimes, occurs reward to being i had patience to be quiet.
Only then when i embed of my new consciousness in outer layers of nature, my inner riots disappear.
Broadening of mind and acquiring of new cognition by way where all thing is serve main aim,
it brings the becoming in nature, as far as possible in alive body.

Experience has quality of fading. Unfortunately, any experience disappears even not leave some trace about itself.
Therefore, consciousness must live in that , to that it aspires.

Tomorrow, must not exist never. Single escape from this trap where we are. Barely, gets it at once, but to try worth that.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1178 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 118  След.

Имя пользователя:
Заголовок:
Текст сообщения:

Настройки:
BBCode ВЫКЛЮЧЕН
Не преобразовывать адреса URL в ссылки
Подтверждение отправки
Для предотвращения автоматического размещения сообщений, на этой конференции необходимо ввести код подтверждения. Код отображён на картинке ниже. Если из-за плохого зрения или по другим причинам вы не можете прочесть код на картинке, свяжитесь с администратором
Код подтверждения:
Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Код не зависит от регистра, символа нуля в нём нет.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]